After several iterations with code and experiments with body positions, here’s the final version of the Quadropod for your judgement. Controlled over Bluetooth with a general purpose controller Android app.
Today I focused on several things:
- Converted functional code into classes
- Extracted general purpose pieces like the driver and the module to prepare move sequence buffers into a library
- Built the rest of the custom code on top of it
- Made the bot go back a step
- Made an improvement to how the step is made which increased precision
- Updated calculations to take the base piece length into account. Next comes turning, and this will become handy.